When I got an email from Cathy at Oceanhouse Media last week offering me Dr. Seuss promo codes for a giveaway I thought she’d send over two or three, maybe five codes. But oh no, this is your lucky week! Cathy sent me five promo codes for five different apps. Twenty-five Dr. Suess codes, thank you Oceanhouse! The catch is that they expire soon so we’re going to make this a quick giveaway and winners have to be willing to open their email and download the app right away. If it sits in your inbox and expires no holding JoDee or I responsible!
With that disclaimer out of the way let me tell you what we have – five codes each for:
If you haven’t had a chance to try out one of Oceanhouse’s lovely apps before here’s some information from their website:
omBooks include professional narration, background audio and digital artwork for each scene. To promote reading in young children, individual words are highlighted as the story is read and words zoom up when pictures are touched. By combining the original text and artwork of Dr. Seuss with features that entertain and promote reading, this omBook appeals to readers of all ages.
Three ways to read this omBook™:
- “Read to Me” — listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as they are read
- “Read it Myself” — read the book in its traditional form
- “Auto Play” — plays like a movie, automatically reading and turning pages. Great for younger children!
- Picture / Word association — words zoom up and are spoken when pictures are touched
- Professional audio narration
- Custom background audio for each scene
- This ‘Universal App’ is optimized for Retina displays and the iPad
We’ll be closing this contest on Thursday evening so be sure to enter right away if you want a chance to win. Please tell us what app you’d like to try for and if there’s more than one, list each. Once again there are codes for The Lorax, Yertle, Horton Hears a Who, Gertrude McFuzz and The Big Brag. Good luck!